Wednesday, October 12, 2005

School Crap

Hope everybody's having a good autumn so far.

Things are busy at school. Just finished a one take video based on someone else's script. I'll have it on the computer, so ask me for it next time you see me. I really liked how it turned out and it was a lot of fun to shoot. But, we got assigned our film assignment yesterday. We have less than a month to shoot and edit a 3-4 minute film. Since I was producer last project, I'm the director on this one. It should be a pretty quick and stressful month. But working on these projects is fun because I'm getting to know the people in my class better. The best part is I'm able to use my creativity. I'll write some more soon. Keepin it short tonight.

More ramblings to come......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home