Sunday, August 20, 2006

DVD Quote of the Day: Comedy Central Roast of Pamela Anderson Uncensored


I picked up the Comedy Central Roast of Pamela Anderson Uncensored previously viewed from Blockbuster for ten bucks. I love roasts, because I'm low brow like that. I don't know who actually got roasted more, Pam, Courtney Love or Andy Dick. I've also got the Comedy Central Roast of Dennis Leary, but the Pam roast is funnier. Jimmy Kimmel is the roastmaster and the roasters include: Nick DiPaolo, Greg Giraldo, Jeffrey Ross (brutal! but hilarious), Adam Carolla, Sarah Silverman (who i LOVE), Tommy Lee (huh?), Courtney Love (double huh?), Andy Dick, Eddie Griffin, Bea Arthur (my girl Dorothy!), Elon Gold (whoever that is), The Lady Bunny(another name I don't know) and Lisa Lampanelli (love her, so friggin hilarious) with appearances by David Spade and Hugh Hefner. There are a lot of great one liners and zingers that it was hard to choose just one quote for the day but here it is, from my new favorite roaster (aside from Jeffrey Ross) Lisa Lampanelli.....

"Pam's dated Scott Baio, the singer from Poison and the dummer from Motley Crue. Her life story could be a show on VH1 called 'I f*cked the 80's'."

More ramblings to come......

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home