Monday, June 11, 2007

I'm Still Alive and Well....

I've had a few emails concerned about my whereabouts and I swear I didn't forget about my blog. I've been taking a journalism course for the last five weeks, heading into the last week and it kept me SUPER busy. Also, I felt like I was learning to think differently and had to turn off that filmmaker part of my brain. I was too busy and tired to go see movies, and I just didn't feel any like getting any inspiration from movies. For some reason, when I did get a chance to watch anything, it was action movies. I was in the mood for lots of explosions and no substance and it's hard to write about stuff that doesn't get your brain thinking about things.

Also, I know people don't usually read a total strangers rambling thoughts, but I've gotta get my creative brain working again. My project that I finished in April and that I'm proud of started as one of my first blog entries. I have a few ideas for my next project, I just have to flush them out. Anyhoo, I saw something that inspired me to start thinking and it will be posted above this one. I just wanted to reassure any readers still checking into this thing that I am alive and well and will attempt to get back up on the blog horse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home